Happy Birthday America! July 4, 2013


spending a quiet morning (& afternoon) on my deck
java on table next to me
Wriggly napping in chair 
or 
nose under the railing watching the street action
laptop plugged in
knitting in hand
loving the gentle breeze
birds singing/talking in park behind
traffic noise increasing
temperature rising, but comfortable
heating pad on my lower back all morning
loosening my back muscles
searching knit baby hat patterns
feeding Wriggly Science Diet treats
watching my potted herbs grow on deck
back to knitting
*******
praying for all service people who have given their lives
so we may have the freedoms we desire
hoping those injured are recovering well
that no more veterans end up homeless and destitute
waiting for Washington, DC concert & fireworks on TV tonight!

GOD Bless America!!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...