June 6, 2013

Last night I had a great time with one of St.Mary's parishioners, Rosemary, getting to know her while helping her get started on a knitted prayer shawl!!   She did great multi-tasking...talking and knitting at the same time!   I think she will enjoy taking it with her to KIP (Knit in Public) whenever she has some time to wait for her son, etc.  She is married to Mark, who went to Prairie when I started teaching band there.  He then worked at West Music (Coralville) repairing woodwind instruments so I saw him on a fairly regular basis since I lived in Coralville too.  Rosemary works at the UI Dental School.  I am so blessed that another friend is joining my prayer shawl ministry... giving from the heart!

God Bless...
^)^ linda

now, where are my 'sticks' & 'string'??!!!

ps:  i'm trying various fonts so each post may be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...